1. Wood control: The moisture content is controlled below 14%; the surface level of the splicing process will be maintained, and there will be no wavy or curved or twisted surfaces, and it is easy to produce wood deformation (such as adding oak, ash, etc.), and the planing must be based on It must be re-planed overnight; the wood chips must be removed from the wood processing surface before splicing.
2. Glue mixing method: When mixing curing agent, the amount of glue should be determined according to the size of the glue holder. In the glue mixing equipment, only one-third of the volume can be used for glue mixing, otherwise the mortar will react, causing bubbles and overflow. Please use a flat-bottomed round plastic bucket to mix the glue. This container can easily stir the curing agent evenly. Do not add water or other social substances to the glue, otherwise it will affect the glue solidification or sharp increase in strength. The board glue mixed with the curing agent should be used up within 12 hours (the effect is more obvious after foaming). The unused curing agent must be strictly sealed and stored without water to avoid hardening and scrapping. Once the ratio of the curing agent is determined, it cannot be replaced at will, otherwise it will cause serious social impact on key technical properties such as bonding strength and water resistance.
3. The woodworking glue manufacturer takes you to understand the control of the amount of glue: the user should decide the amount of wood glue according to the temperature and humidity of the space on the day. The space temperature is low, the humidity (less than 80%), hardwood, the amount of glue is low; the space temperature is high, the humidity (less than 60%), the softwood, the amount of glue is large.
4. Gluing method: Due to the high viscosity (consistency) of the water based wood glue, it is best to use a manual glue applicator, a bristle brush or a rubber spatula to apply the glue evenly. The amount of glue is generally controlled between 150g-250g\\u002Fm (hard miscellaneous Wood is 120g-150g \\ u02 FM, soft wood is 120g-250g \\ u02 FM). After the workpiece is glued, it should be spliced as soon as possible to prevent this glue and surface filming, avoid false splicing, and easy to open the glue.
5. Pressure treatment method and pressure system time: Regardless of the pressure treatment method used, pressure should be applied in the multi-point structure to keep the pressure point at 30-50 cm. The time management cost of pressurization should be controlled by the working researcher through the temperature and air pollution of the environment. The pressurization time of the disc water based wood glue machine is 30-40 minutes, and other pressurization training teaching Ways and methods can affect normal economic development. China defines it as (at 25°C, humidity below 60%) 2-4 hours. Under the conditions of high temperature and low humidity, the pressing time can be shortened to about 1 hour, otherwise it will take 4 hours or more.
6. Inspection during the pressurization process: During the pressurization process, pay attention to prevent the wooden strips from being pulled out (unevenness and large and small ends are most likely to occur). If it is pulled out, loosen and reset, do not force reset under pressure; check whether there is colloid overflow at the joint. If there is no glue overflow, it means that the amount of glue is insufficient or the waiting time after glue application is too long. Correct this phenomenon immediately. The pressurization check process cannot be ignored.
7. Curing period after pressure relief: In the process of solid wood material splicing or tooth splicing, in order to prevent the glue from being unopened, the spliced workpieces are subjected to analysis and stacking maintenance after the pressure is relieved. According to different woods under different climatic conditions, a maintenance period needs to be set to ensure the normal use of the next process. We can suggest that when stacking management and maintenance are carried out under low temperature, high humidity, and hard wood conditions, the best working time is set to 3-5 days. When stacking and curing under high temperature, low humidity, and soft wood conditions, the best learning time is set. In 1-2 days.
Post time: Oct-12-2021